DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The individual business under the name “TSIOTRA PARASKEVI OF PETROS”, and the distinctive title “Avaton Resort”, VAT Registration Number: EL 166031222, based in Asprovalta of the Municipality of Volvi, PC: 57021 (hereinafter referred to as “the company”).
Contact email for exercising rights arising from this policy: firstname.lastname@example.org
This data protection policy is limited to personal data collected by the Company as a Processor through its website https://avaton-resort.gr/
1) Rights of the data subject
- 1. Right of access to the personal data that concern you provided that they are processed by the trader.
- 2. Right to rectification of inaccurate data as well as to have incomplete personal data completed.
- 3. Right to erasure of your personal data without prejudice to the trader’s obligations and legal rights.
- 4. Right to restriction of processing your personal data.
5. Right to withdraw your consent.
2) How to exercise Rights
- 1. Any request regarding your personal data and the exercise of your rights shall be addressed by email to the Company.
- 1. You have the right to appeal to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
- 1. Full Name
- 2. Corporate Name
- 3. Phone number
- 4. Email (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 5. Personal data that are voluntarily registered on our website and cannot be identified in advance.
5) Processing of Minor’s Data
- 1. The processing of a minor’s personal data, in the provision of Information Society services directly to them, is lawful if the minor has reached the age of fifteen (15) years and provides their consent.
- 2. If the minor is under the age of fifteen (15), the processing of the above paragraph is lawful only after the consent of their legal representative.
6) Processing Purposes
- 1. The ability to draw up a service contract, inform customers about future offers, comply with legal obligations and protect the legitimate interests of the company.
- 1. The hotel service contract, the protection of our legitimate interest for the proper execution of the hotel service contract, your consent (for information notes, social media, etc.), and the compliance with our legal obligations (tax legislation) ..
8) Data storage period
- 1. Up to five (5) years from the transmitting of the data to the company.
1. Employees of the company and external partners (indicatively and not restrictively to: legal advisor, accountant and technical support staff of the company).
- 2. No data is transferred to third parties for any commercial purpose.
10) Data transfer outside the European Union
- 1. No transfer outside the European Union.
- 1. To ensure the proper operation of the website, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most major websites do the same.
- 2. What are cookies;
- 2.1. Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. In that way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter these preferences each time you visit the website or browse its pages.
- 3. The purpose of using cookies
- 3.1. Providing better experience when visiting the website and making improvements.
- 3.2. Personalising your experience.
- 3.3. Tracking visitors by country and city
- 3.4. Time spent on our website, country-city
- 3.5. Operating System / Type of device
- 4. Which cookie service do we use:
- 4.1. Google Analytics (GA)
- 5. Enabling these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website, but through them you will have the opportunity for a better browsing.
- 6. You can delete these cookies, or block access to them, but if you do so, some website features may not operate well.
- 7. Cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and we have total control over the data.
- 8. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this policy.
- 9. You can withdraw your consent by clicking here.
- 10. How to control cookies:
- 10.1. You can control and / or delete cookies according to your desire.
- 10.2.Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org.
- 10.3. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as configure most browsers in a way that prevents the installation of cookies.